Wednesday, January 4, 2017

New Year, New Me... New Blog?

Hi!

I'm Sara, a 34 year old fur momma from Canada's beautiful east coast. I'm married to a fantastic guy named Jonathan and we are currently on an adoption journey. I'm an avid reader, scrapbooker, and I'm addicted to Pinterest.

This is far from my first go at blogging, back in the day I did some very rudimentary HTML and graphic design and hosted blogs on my own domains. (My first and favourite was www.whirled-peas.org.) One of my favourite things about blogging was always meeting new people - making friends - but I also love to write. I'm a bit of a chatter box, and I think blogging makes a great outlet.

I know that blogging has evolved a lot over the years, and I've attempted "come backs" before. Jonathan gave me my own laptop for Christmas, and I'm cautiously optimistic that will help. Still not 100% sure what this space will hold, I guess we're all going to find out at the same time!

Thanks for stopping by!

xo.

PS: Feel free to follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you back! Hopefully we can both keep on the blogger train better this time around ;)

    ReplyDelete